Job Type: Part-time position
Salary: According to age and experience
Location: 68 Great Portland St, London
Joshua Kane is an award winning designer and tailor. The luxury brand is now seeking to recruit a retail assistant capable of achieving the highest level of quality of service. Full training will be given. An engaging personality, meticulous attention to detail and ‘can do’ attitude are essential skills for this role.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing customer data. Applicants will also develop a strong client base and ensure that performance targets are met. They will be flexible and respond positively and efficiently to customer requests. There is the opportunity for this role to become permanent subject to performance. We are looking for individuals who can work well in a team dynamic, successfully achieve tasks delegated to them yet can also show initiative to achieve and innovate within their responsibilities and tasks.
- Create and maintain a strong base of clients and cultivate customer loyalty through follow ups and courtesy emails informing consumers of our current marketing and product releases
- Build, maintain and continually update preferences for all individual clients
- Respond to customer requests with an excellent positive customer-service attitude and presentation
- Outreach and engage with prospective customers to promote brand awareness and sales
- Assisting in client fittings; Pinning and measuring tailoring on clients
- Taking precise notes and understanding clients exact requirements as well as being familiar with the technical language of bespoke tailoring
- Follow the policies and procedures of the company to maintain the visual standards according to Joshua Kane guidelines
- Ensure shop floor is cleaned and maintained to the highest standard during and in between fittings
- Minimum 1 Year of luxury retail experience
- Have a current understanding of the luxury marketplace to identify and report on applicability of key trends in retail, service and display
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Success driven team player mentality
- Have enthusiasm about the role and the willingness to actively contribute above and beyond the role description.
- A drive to want to grow within Joshua Kane the brand and assume more responsibilites